Thursday, November 09, 2006

LRM Training Run #8, Bright-Eyed Tempo

LRM Miles Trained To Date: 32

Subconsciously (and consciously) I really did not want to miss today's run. I woke up and wondered if my alarm had not gone off. I knew that couldn't be true. It was 4:51 AM! When I really got up at 5:35 AM (OK... it was more like 5:41...) the temperature was 63 degrees, which is shorts weather. November 9th should not be shorts weather! Oh well.

I did an out-and-back course because, and this was exactly my logic, I did want to have to "think" as I ran, i.e. remember a zig-zag neighborhood course. Oh well - whatever works!

Mile 1: 11:43
Mile 2: 11:24
Mile 3: 11:50
Mile 4: 11:35
Total: 46:33
Average: 11:38

It's supposed to be 81 degrees today. Short sleeves again!

2 comments:

MarathonChris said...

Sounds like a great run!! Enjoy that warm weather :-)

Unknown said...

81? That's what it's like Samoa right now. Going from 70 degrees BACK to mid 80s this week has had me for a loop