Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day Two: Even While Traveling

Back from Shreveport, LA!

I really thought I'd sleep there the entire way on Friday afternoon. Alas, I did not. You know how it is when you're excited to get somewhere!

All festivities were great fun. Chasen got caught up with several old friends. Here, we are photographed at the reception.

Bright and early Sunday morning, I was up to accomplish my 3 easy miles. I ran from our hotel in downtown Shreveport out 1 1/2 miles. It was probably about 80 degrees already at 7 AM. Yeesh! But I did it. Here are my split times:

Mile 1: 10:59
Mile 2: 10:57
Mile 3: 11:31
Total: 34:07
Average: 11:23 per mile, 176 beats per minute

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I am loving your gorgeous dress!! Sounds like you had a great trip! Are you ready for some rest this afternoon? Miss you guys!

Maddy said...

That is a beautiful dress! You're so darn cute!

Way to go - sticking to your plan - even while travelling!

You Rock!

MarathonChris said...

Way to get the run in while on the road. You guys look great!

Maddy said...

Tag! You're it!

Unknown said...

You guys have been some traveling people the past couple weeks!

Glad you had a great time!

CewTwo said...

I would love to get away for a weekend. Something comes up every weekend recently that won't allow a trip out of town. Well, in about 12 days I'll have some additional not-so-structured time and maybe then.

I miss it when I don't/can't run. I would have found time to run, also! Kudos!

I does look like you had a great weekend!