Saturday, December 29, 2007

Life As I Know It

Today was a red letter day for me! I used my new iRiver T60 twice! It was a piece of cake. I made an audio file of motivation for Maddy's sister, Patty. It was over nine minutes long! I got started and couldn't stop. And I made a submission for The Extra Mile Podcast. I reported to Kevin that I would soon be a recording diva. Ha!

I did these two things while at work. Actually, I did them before I started to work, as I was all alone doing some Saturday overtime (oh the timing, I know). I have been so busy that I have been behind on my podcast listening, especially due to the lack of running. That is easily remedied when I am working all alone.

my place of business - it is downtown, but a bit outside of the hustle and bustle

the project that has consumed me for 28+ months and going...

a novel billboard not far from work

Not only did I get the awesome iRiver, but I also received a "hard-backed" carrying case for my digital camera... but it is roomy enough for the camera, iRiver, iPod, chargers, etc. while still being pretty small. So I had all things digital with me today and made good use of them going to and from work.
I have but 2.5 miles to go and I will make my 900 for the year! I have been walking with Chasen about every other day, so we'll probably "dig deep" tomorrow to do the final bit.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Happened upon your blog.. and delighted in seeing the Little Rock marathon billboard sign. We 3 did that race last year. We enjoyed.

Maddy said...

Thank you for sharing a piece of your life with us. I assumed you were in an office building - what a cute place to go to every day!

And you are helping preserve history as a part of your daily routine! How awesome is that. One day you will be able to take your children there and say, "I participated in this!"

Simply awesome!

2008 is going to be a great year!