Monday, May 12, 2008

Wild Horses...

Wild horses couldn't stop me from running/walking/crawling through this race. I am officially entered. I am proud to have participated for the first two years of this AWESOME event. Now I am going for #3! I am entrant number 59, should you want to check me out.

Psst - can you keep a secret? I plan to run/walk/crawl this event along the lakefront in Chicago since it coincides with this little race, wherein I am going to cheer my heart out for my running blog friends. I think I am selfishly going to be able to achieve a HUGE goal of mine: with any luck at all, those friends will each run a teeny, tiny portion of this race with me (just to stretch their legs a little bit the day before their big race). Here's hoping!

Now seriously - what would we do without Phedippidations?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Rock AND Roll!!!! How exciting is this!

Maddy said...

I am # 30. And I will be running the WWH concurently with the Chicago Marathon.

It would be a pleasure and a joy to run a few miles of your race with you!

I CANNOT WAIT! What fun!

CewTwo said...

I'm #963!

Ends up someone from Norway must have had a problem registering!

Check the "What's a few miles among friends" site for a shirt design. I made sure that I included you!

Chief Wahoo said...

Love that lake front in Chicago -- I got my ass kicked on a morning run there about a year ago which really motivated me to take my running to the next level.

Petraruns said...

honey - if I can I so will! I cannot think of anything more amazing than running it with you! COOL!

Bev said...

I'll be registering for the WWH as well! Love Phedip. I listened to episode 140 this morning.

ShirleyPerly said...

I'm sure you'll have a great run. And how fun to be doing it with all those running the Chicago Marathon!

Jade Lady said...

Good for you, and thanks for letting me know about this race - i've never done it - sounds very interesting!