Friday, October 20, 2006

Fit Camp, Night #7, Final Night

Fit Camp is done! It was a five week, ten class program. Due to travel and such, I was able to attend seven classes. Tonight was the big finale. We did the same physical fitness assessment that we did on night #1, minus the timed run (because it was getting chilly outside). I am happy to report the following improvements:

Sit Ups: night #1 - 11, night #7 - 20 (I was shocked.)
Push Ups: night #1 - 14, night #7 - 38 (wow!)
Leg Lifts: night #1 - 40, night #7 - 41
Leg Presses: night #1 - 20, night #7 - 25

I didn't win any awards (perfect attendance, most pounds lost, most body fat lost) but I feel great about the whole experience. Literally half of the participants quit, some even after the first night. Another program will be held in January and yet another in April. Maybe this will not be the last Fit Camp report!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm really impressed---38 push-ups!! wow, is right!