Monday, November 06, 2006

New Shoes!



Today my new running shoes arrived. I bought them new on ebay. This is my third pair of Mizuno Wave Nirvana shoes. And it's the second pair I've gotten new from ebay. I was fitted for these shoes (the first pair) over a year ago. Those were navy blue and lime green and were retired with 415 miles on them. So long, old friends! I only wear them now if I'm going to be hiking or doing grubby work outdoors. My current pair is red with black accents. They currently have over 225 miles on them, which makes me think that I may have gotten my new yellow pair too quickly. If I didn't have orthotic inserts, I'd consider alternating shoes. Switching the orthotics back and forth is too much hoop-jumping, in my opinion. So, I think I'll stay with the red ones until the end of the year or so, then begin wearing the new ones. Sounds like a plan!

1 comment:

Zen Runner said...

Too funny. Go to my site and see what my new shoes are... you'll have to scroll down a bit. Synchronicity works in pairs... of shoes that is. Love my Mizuno Waves.