Wednesday, December 27, 2006

LRM TR #32, 32 Degrees

LRM Miles Trained To Date: 188

It was a cold run. I had double layers on top and bottom, plus my new running hat and my gloves. I was nice and toasty. Until I got home, that is; once I get out of the running duds I immediately begin to freeze. I am thawing now!

I was to do 3 miles of interval training. I have accepted the fact that I only "excel" at (i.e. enjoy) easy runs and long runs and begrudgingly do the other types because they are necessary.

Mile 1: 12:37
Mile 2: 11:11
Mile 3: 12:22
Total: 36:14

1 comment:

MarathonChris said...

I'm with you - the easy runs are fun - the other stuff sometimes confuses me... after the marathon I am going to begin to do more speed work and interval training. The Garmin is a good tool to help with that. But I understand it does great with making you faster!