Friday, December 29, 2006

LRM TR #33, 5 On A Dime

LRM Miles Trained To Date: 193

Today I did an out-and-back 5 mile run. I decided I'd prefer dealing with cars vs. dogs, so I stuck with the interstate service road. At the 2.5 mile point I turned (on a dime) towards home. It was a good one! I'm glad I went ahead and completed this run. I contemplated skipping it this week, as I have been a busy bee. I feel much better now! TGIF!

Mile 1: 12:42
Mile 2: 12:56
Mile 3: 14:17 (what???)
Mile 4: 11:43
Mile 5: 11:23
Total: 1:03:03

Tomorrow is my 18 mile longrun. I have planned a course that is part in-town, part rural. Dogs beware! No more Mrs. Nice Runner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job! good luck tomorrow!

Zen Runner said...

Happy New Year and pack some Mace for the long run angry dogs...

Keep it burning!
Adam

MarathonChris said...

Good luck on your 18 miler!!! Pack plenty of water, extra carbs and pepper spray for those dogs!!