Friday, December 08, 2006

Podcast Mention

WOW! My dump run was mentioned in Matt's Dump Runners Club podcast today! www.dumprunnersclub.com. He also mentioned Holiday 2006 Challenge. How cool is that !?!

I must admit... I am shaking in my Mizunos about tomorrow's 20 mile run. I will just do my best and report on the experience afterwards. I'm sure it will be a doozy! My husband has offered (insisted, actually) to "trail me" at points, since this will be the longest run in my history. My strategy is just to be as slow and steady as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it won't be easy, but you're going to do well with those 20 miles! I have got to check out that podcast!

Anonymous said...

Susan,

I loved your Holiday point idea so much, I had to mention it. Hope you don't mind.

-Matt