Thursday, January 04, 2007

LRM TR #37, In The Nick Of Time

LRM Miles Trained To Date: 223

I got up earlier than normal so as to not be behind schedule after my 5 mile run. It was a good one! It was 45-50 degrees outside (depending on sources). I ran a huge "service road loop," crossing over two bridges to form the loop. It's amazing how, after months of running basically the same few paths, a little creativity can be sparked. I'll definitely try this course again.

Mile 1: 12:19
Mile 2: 12:39
Mile 3: 12:13
Mile 4: 11:45
Mile 5: 12:16
Total: 1:01:15
Average: 12:15 per mile - very cool!

I'm really happy with today's run. And, I did it just in the nick of time, because it is now raining and is supposed to do so all day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must feel good to start the day off with a great run!

CewTwo said...

12 minute miles are really good. Go, Susan, go!