Monday, February 12, 2007

LRM TR #55, Misting Rain

LRM Miles Trained To Date: 378

Days Until First Marathon: 20

Well good morning! Even though I stayed up too late watching those darn Grammys being distributed, I got myself up this morning after only only press of the snooze button. I did 4 easy miles in the fancy neighborhood behind mine (where there is practically zero traffic - yay!). It misted rain on me for about 3/4 of the run. In the middle of the run I got SO HUNGRY. I couldn't get home quick enough to refuel!

Mile 1: 12:31
Mile 2: 11:59
Mile 3: 12:05
Mile 4: 12:22
Total: 48:59
Average: 12:15 per mile, 155 beats per minute

My heart rate was awful low! I guess that is a good thing; more results for less effort.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lower is the direction you are wanting! Way to go...

Grammy's? Oh, the music awards. I thought it was about some old women...

Anonymous said...

Did you forget that you have the heart of a conditioned athelete? Great job!

MarathonChris said...

Sounds like you are in top shape!! Nice job!