Monday, February 26, 2007

LRM TR #61, Three Easy Miles

LRM Miles Trained To Date: 410

Days Until First Marathon: 5

Today marks the last pre-marathon run that I'll do "on my own." I have done all of the runs alone, but tomorrow night I plan to run with a girlfriend at a local women's running/walking clinic that happens every year. So this morning, as I walked to my starting point, I thought of all the times I have done just that... it was quite a thought process! I started training on Monday, October 23rd. That seems like a lifetime ago. I have definitely changed over the past 18 weeks of training - and all for the good!

Today's run was done in the neighborhood behind mine. It was over before I knew it. A 3-mile run hardly seems worth getting up for! Ha ha ha.

Mile 1: 12:22
Mile 2: 12:33
Mile 3: 12:06
Total: 37:02
Average: 12:21 per mile, 163 beats per minute

1 comment:

MarathonChris said...

The countdown continues...