Monday, February 05, 2007

Post-Superbowl Feelings


I went to sleep last night feeling not-so-good. I believe the culprit was potato chips. Baked Tostitos, to be exact. While I got all of my "beauty sleep," I woke up (having planned to run 4 miles) feeling like I needed to throw up. I reset my alarm for just enough time to get ready for work and go. When I finally had to get up, I took chewable Pepto Bismol tablets (my miracle cure for all rumbles in the belly). Now I am fine, yet wishing I could get out in this (cold) gorgeous sunshine and go for a run. Alas, I am chained to a desk...

2 comments:

CewTwo said...

Well, I didn't eat a lot of junk food yesterday, but I did imbibe a little. Just a couple of shots of Butterscotch schnapps, but running this morning was a little more challenging than usual, so I did an extra 1/2 mile...

Maddy said...

Don't you sometimes wish you could call in sick so you could run instead? I was soooo tempted last week.

Glad your tummy is better.