Thursday, March 01, 2007

Finish Line Cam!

Days Until First Marathon: 2

I was asked if there would be online tracking available for the Little Rock Marathon. The answer is no. However, I did find out about something possibly even neater. Local television station Fox 16 will be filming the finish line! So, from 10 AM - 2 PM CST on race day (March 4th) you can log onto http://www.fox16.com/content/marathon/default.aspx and watch the participants cross the finish line. I hope to cross it somewhere between 1:30 and 2:00. I'll post my race number when I get it at the race expo tomorrow. Additionally, they will archive all finishes and they can be accessed individually starting March 7th. Pretty cool!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's very exciting! I will be stalking you online

Darrell said...

came over from Terry's site. Good luck at LRM and have a great first marathon. You never forget your first.

I'd say go with the shorts, but you'll know best.

CewTwo said...

Susan, thanks for the update! Now for converting the time from Arkansas to Colorado as I want to watch as you croos that line!

MarathonChris said...

Cool, we can be watching for you online!

This is so exciting!!!! Hope you are resting up (along with your support crew! :-)).

You are going to rock at Little Rock!

Maddy said...

I might actually make it to Miami in time (my race starts at 6:00AM EST) to login and see you cross the finish line! What an awesome feature!unday

I will be out of pocket until Sunday!

Good Luck and Good Times! I'll be thinking about you!

MarathonChris said...

BTW, my friend Shirley (from the blog link on my site called Humble Triathlete) is running Little Rock. She is trying to run 50 marathons in 50 states (not in 50 days like Dean K.). I am not sure you two could hook up, but it is kind of cool you will both be there. She will probably be looking for a 3:45 ish finish.