Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March Marathon Madness - Week 2 Report

Another week has come and gone way too quickly.

Katie earned 47 points and maintained her weight.
Susan K. earned 41 points and gained 1.0 pound.
Martina earned 40 points and maintained her weight.
I earned 23 points and lost 1.6 pounds.

All of my friends did very well this week! Katie and Susan K. both worked out tons, and Martina held her own while still being "stationed" in Colorado. Martina is now in Miami and can already see a difference in the ease of exercising at non-mile-high altitudes. And soon she'll be in Milan! I, on the other hand, am fully embracing the non-training period and have been relaxing like crazy - thus the lack of points. I am totally OK with it. Soon enough I'll be training again and earning tons of points.

I have been pondering making a change to this challenge. I'd like to propose that we no longer report weight, except for at the end of each challenge (because weighing once per month seems like a wise thing to do). The reason for that is because this challenge is really about maintaining (and increasing) good lifestyle choices. Are ya with me, folks?

No comments: