Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Run!

Tonight I went to the running clinic and did 2 leisurely miles with Kim. We kept a nice, talkative 12:00 pace. It was well worth it. And now I can say that I did three leisurely runs during my two week break. Not too shabby.

Now I am pondering two things. First, could I possibly be turning into an after-work runner? Second, could I incorporate this clinic into my upcoming training? I bet both answers will turn out to be no - but a girl can wonder!

Kim is doing a 5K this Saturday, and I am almost jealous. But, I know that I need to take it easy since my training for the SF10 starts on Monday. Plus, my husband and I will be traveling out of town that morning, so fitting in a 5K would be pushing it. The good news is that Coach Terry has fit a 10K race into my training schedule for May 5th!

1 comment:

MarathonChris said...

That is great!!! Glad to see you back on the road and enjoying it! :-)

My daughter and I are running a 5K on the same day as your race. We will certainly have you in our thoughts :-)