Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Tinkoff 1000



I don't know why it has taken me so long to do so... but I am now declaring my participation in the Tinkoff 1000!!! It is a challenge issued to runners everywhere by Adam Tinkoff, the host of the wonderful podcast and blog "Burning Twenty." I will need to average about 20 miles per week to meet this goal. I think I can make it happen. And if I do not, I will have fun trying! I will list the monthly total along the left side of this blog under "Miles To Date." www.burningtwenty.com

6 comments:

Maddy said...

Yay!

Is Adam tracking participants? I should probably make my participation official also.

If you would like your sidebar info to update automatically check out www.breakingthetape.com

You can track your workouts and the site will provide you with the code to drop into your sidebar

Cory said...

Way to go Susan! Great to hear you are joining us in the Tinkoff 1000.

Dawn said...

How cool!

Jonathan said...

Awesome, what a great goal. It's so great to have something like that for motivation! I know you can do it.

Zen Runner said...

It was just a small pebble I dropped into the pond and the size of the ripples never cease to amaze me. If you send me your milage I'll certainly mention it on my show! Keep it burning everyone! (I'm just past 300 miles).

CewTwo said...

Susan! I thought you were participating in the Tinkoff 1,000.

As of this morning, I have 711 miles. I love to run that much.

Tomorrow I am going to do a free runn through the neighborhood. With the forerunner, I am sure that I will experience a new freedom!