Thursday, April 26, 2007

SF10 TR #16, In My 'Hood

SF10 Miles Trained To Date: 95.25

Last night was my Book Club, so I got to bed a bit later than usual. Even though I hit the snooze button once this morning, I was ready to get out there and run. I contemplated changing my 4.5 Tempo-Interval run to a 4 mile easy run, but I decided that the T-I would be more beneficial. So that's what I did - AND I did it all within my own neighborhood. I never run in my neighborhood. But I figured since I only had to do half-mile spurts, today would be the perfect day for the 'hood. I was right! And I didn't have to dodge even a single car. Yay!

I won't bore you with my incredibly slow recovery half-miles... but here are the fast halves!

1: 4:22 (fast)
2: 4:10 (super fast)
3: 4:36 (fast)
4: 5:10 (too slow)
5: 4:48 (fast)

Where is the happy medium? :-) It was a great run. I have some good almost-half-mile straight stretches for such a training run!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speedy Susan!

MarathonChris said...

Woo hoo, sounds like a great run! Aren't ya glad you got up? :-)

Unknown said...

I don't see anything wrong with those split times...