Sunday, May 06, 2007

Official Toad Suck 10K Stats

Well, first of all, I was WAY off in estimating there to be about 500 runners at the Toad Suck 5K and 10K yesterday. In fact, there were 1134 runners! Wowie zowie.

The 10K had 427 participants. I came in 356th. Of the 207 women, I came in 156th. They did not list age groups, but my smarty-pants husband figured out how to import the data into Excel and sort it. So from his research I determined that there were 38 women aged 30-34. I came in 34th.

My official time was 1:08:19. That is about a 10:58 average. I am quite proud of myself!

6 comments:

MarathonChris said...

Excellent job!!! Ya done good!

CewTwo said...

Really! I am so impressed.

You inspire me so!

Charlie

Anonymous said...

Excellent work Susan!!! I am scared of the SF10 - you are so well prepared, you're going to kick my butt!!

Unknown said...

Big Rock on to Chasen for using Excel to further your Stats!

ShirleyPerly said...

Yay, Susan! I'm proud of you too :)

Irish Blue said...

U Rock!!! Way to go Susan.