Saturday, June 30, 2007

Seven Straight Rest Days

If you can call seven straight days of being professionally and socially go-go-go "resting," then I have indeed had seven straight days of rest. But now I am FREE. Back to normal! Tomorrow I shall run!

My next endeavor will be the Kennebunk Free Library 5K Race in Kennebunk, Maine. I am flying there on 7/13 for a dear friend's wedding the next day. What's even neater is that two other friends who are flying to the wedding will be running the race with me!


This blurry shot is the best I could do as far as trying to photograph a "Pray For Elijah" reminder band. Forgive me!


Today I mailed six reminder bands to five different states! And I already have another request. Yay! Charlie, who is contemplating his next race, even showed his reminder band in his latest blog entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's your strategy for Kennebunk? =)

Maine is less than two weeks away!

Conchens said...

Ooh! Have fun in Maine! Is it an IIT-er who is getting married?