Friday, June 29, 2007

Reminder Bands Are In!

The "Pray For Elijah" reminder bands are in! I ordered oodles in hopes of sending them to all of my running mates. Send me your address (via my e-mail address found on my profile) and I'll get yours in the mail this weekend. Who knows - you'll probably have it in time for your next longrun!
Elijah says this idea gets two thumbs up!

In other news, I am sending in my registration for the St. Jude Memphis Marathon today! It has a line that reads "For publicity purposes, please tell us one interesting fact about yourself or what motivated you to participate." I wrote:

"I am running for my friend Elijah Talley who is battling childhood cancer. www.prayforelijah.com"

I sincerely hope that they announce it as I cross the finish line!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Susan, it is official! Just a few more weeks until you're back in training!

Irish Blue said...

Hi Susan, I just emailed you my address.
mz

CewTwo said...

Susan, Thanks for thinking of all of us!

I've said it before and I'll say it again! You are a coach!!!