Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged by Chris

Here are five more random facts about me.

1. In college I worked at the campus Center for Synchrotron Radiation Research and Instrumentation. Impressive, eh? All I did, though, was produce AutoCad drawings of big, complex machines that I did not understand.

2. I badly sprained my right ankle while ice skating my freshman year of college. That zapped my sense of adventure! I have never tried roller blading, due to that accident. I had to be on crutches for weeks and weeks. I will never try to snow ski!

3. I often prefer to sleep without a pillow. Flat as a board!

4. I stumbled upon the world of podcasts while seeking "books on tape" for my old mp3 player.

5. I do not play any musical instruments, to my dismay. When I was a little kid, the piano teacher came to my house. I went and hid under my bed. That was the end of that!

3 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

No wonder you have problems with your right ankle. I've sprained both my ankles in the past (but not as bad as you) and since then they've been weak. I wish I could find some high-top trail running shoes.

Nicole said...

great list.
Plus, awesome job on your half! cool medal, too!

CewTwo said...

I roll mu ankle frequently due to a sprain in high school (lets say a couple of years back).

Now, many of my friends claim that it was my head that got sprained...