Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Park Hill Repeats

Talk about a whirlwind trip! I have been in Little Rock (and North Little Rock) for about 33 hours and I have seen: Cynthia, Sherri (my hostess), Rodgers, Ross, Sally, Beth, Greg, Kenny, Amoz, Tommy, Aaron, David, Beth #2, Mary, Larry, Jami, David and Pattie. Phew! Most of those are work related people, but not all.

I've had two successful work meetings. The first consisted of a final meeting that "wrapped up" the project that has kept me stressed for weeks on end. The second was the start of a super project that I am literally giddy to start.

After the "giddy" meeting today I literally wanted to rush to my temporary home in North Little Rock and start working, but I thought I better get out there and get a walk in before dark while the rain let up for a while. I did 2.5 miles in this beautiful, historic Park Hill neighborhood where I am staying with my dear friend Sherri. They don't call it Park HILL for nothing. I got quite the workout!

And I received the official word from the doctor's office today that I DO NOT have Gestational Diabetes. Hooray!

Tomorrow I'll be back in Mississippi and home to Chasen. Yay!

5 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Great news from the docs' office! Enjoy your visit back to Little Rock.

G said...

Good news from the Doc.

Hills are good for us, I am told. So are intervals. I say yuck.

mrjwhit~ said...

All this traveling... are you politicking for 2010?

jeanne said...

now that IS great news. and great job keeping up with the exercise!

Newly and Forever, Tamantha said...

I've lived in Parkhill twice...and am trying to get back over there, if I can get a roommate....I love it!