Friday, November 08, 2013

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Crafting is NOT my thing. When I'm good at something, I'm really good at it. But when I'm bad... my, my, my! And crafting is something that is not my strong suit. However, we should always try to improve ourselves by trying new things. So I saw an idea for a wreath that promised to be easy, and I decided to go for it. It involved two trips to the fabric store (that's one more than I was happy with), lots of cutting out circles (94 to be exact), and even more uttering of the question, with rolled eyes, "WHY am I doing this?" This is what I've ended up with/settled with:

See Isaac in the reflection? He LOVES this ole thing. 

Isaac was by my side for pretty much the whole process, so I couldn't just quit and throw the whole works in the trash. He also picked out all of the accompanying pumpkins and gourds.

Here is my back door's fall scene, complete with old New Balance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! It's beautiful!