Thursday, November 30, 2006

LRM TR #18, Tired Miles

LRM Miles Trained To Date: 86

After a mere 5 1/2 hours of sleep, I woke to 63 degrees and humidity. The strange thing is, we're supposed to be having a "wintry mix" by the evening. Crazy Arkansas weather!

I did not want to get up, as I stayed up late preparing for a stressful day. But I thought to myself "don't let life get in the way - just do it." No kidding. I knew I'd go into my stress better knowing that at least one thing got accomplished well today!

I was to do 5 easy miles. I have to say that I felt MUCH stronger than yesterday. It was a nice run. 58:14 total, 11:39 per mile average (a bit too fast, which is a miracle today). On Saturday I will do a 14 mile run. I must charge my Garmin now! The new iPod, by the way, is super neat! The earphones are the most comfortable I've ever used. It's so much lighter than my old MP3 player. Even the arm band is superior!

No comments: