Tuesday, January 02, 2007

LRM TR #35, Way Too Cold!

LRM Miles Trained To Date: 215

When I got up I called time and weather like I always do. I mustn't have been paying close attention, because I thought the voice said that it was 45 degrees. Well, when I got out there and started running, I was FROZEN. I couldn't imagine why. My fingers felt like they were going to snap off. Then it happened - the DJ on my favorite morning show said it was 35 degrees. UGH! The good news is that I quickly warmed up (about a half mile into it). I ran into the downtown area by the very decorated courthouse (I guess the lights and such come down today - I would hope).

Mile 1: 11:29
Mile 2: 11:55
Mile 3: 11:43
Mile 4: 11:39
Total: 46:49
Average: 11:42 per mile

Pretty consistent, huh!?!

1 comment:

jeanne said...

Very consistent! So far, I haven't had to face the brutal cold, but I'm sure it's coming.