Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March Marathon Madness - Week 4 Report

Friends, I think this challenge is dissolving. I think the participants (myself included) have lost interest. Might someone know how to spice it up? Otherwise I think it'll be on the back burner until December (which is when it was started so we wouldn't all gain 50 pounds due to holiday indulgences).

Martina earned 41 points this week.
I earned 40 points this week.
Katie estimates that she earned 38 points this week.
Susan K. is M.I.A!!!

Martina is to be commended. Her audit in Milan has consumed every waking minute, she says. Her hotel's fitness center closes pretty early in the evening. To combat this, she has been running through the streets of Milan. Be careful, girlfriend - don't trip (like I would)! Gosh I envy Martina - that would have to be my dream, I think - running in Italy.

I had a few good days of exercise this week to boost up my points... and some bad ones, too, as you all know. But I am getting over it. Yes indeed!

Katie also held her own this week. She even set a P.R. at the Shamrock Shuffle 5 Mile race on Sunday!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I am totally down with 10 Miles this weekend!

Glad to see you are back on the upswing!

MarathonChris said...

Just like with everything else, a break never hurts! :-)

CewTwo said...

Nice new look to your Blog!

I like it!