Sunday, March 04, 2007

Race Day!

I'm up! I'm up! Today is the day. Thank you for all of the well wishes. I'd especially like to thank Marathon Chris who did a special, encouraging podcast for me! You are the best! I have the most amazing friends, both online and in person.

FYI, I will be wearing a black long-sleeved Dri-Fit shirt, white hat and khaki shorts as I cross the finish line on http://www.fox16.com/content/marathon/default.aspx. Or, just go to the homepage of www.littlerockmarathon.com and you can find the link.

I got about 6 hours of sleep, off and on. But I am ready!

2 comments:

MarathonChris said...

I know you will be standing in the starting corral waiting for the race start right now! I will be watching for you at the finish line!!

Anonymous said...

I am in complete awe right now! Words cannot express how proud I am of you! I hope you're having an excellent race and I can't wait to hear all about it!