Thursday, April 05, 2007

March Marathon Madness - Final Report

It is done! This report is two days late, but that's OK! Here is the point spread for the final week of our challenge.

Martina stomped us (while in Milan!) with 42 points.
Katie and I each earned a modest 38 points.
Susan K. earned 24 points.

Now here are the overall stats of the five-week challenge:

Katie is the big winner with 207 points. Go girl!
Martina, the world traveler, earned 204 points.
Susan K. earned 167 points.
I came in fourth (which sounds better than "last") with 159 points.

I know that at least 2 of us have grown tired with these monthly challenges, if not more. So, the challenges are now finished. I think we'll pick it up again next winter for the holiday season, which is how this all started. It has been fun, ladies! I won't know what to do with myself not having to fill out my spreadsheet every day!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

I don't understand what these points are referring to, but it sounds like this is the kind of challenge where even when you come in fourth, you're a winner, LOL. They couldn't possibly be WW activity points? That would be a lot of exercise.

Anyway, here's a link to that recipe, thanks for reminding me to share it, and I really appreciate your stopping by my new blog!
Too Good to be Turkey Chili

MarathonChris said...

Way to go folks!!! Give it a break and do it again when it can be fun. You guys did great surviving through the holidays!