Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rained Out


First the good news: I have fully committed to returning to my early morning running. It worked like a charm on Monday.

Now the bad news: the dumb weather! It was pouring rain when I woke today at 5:15 AM. I was angry when I heard the rain. I couldn't even go back to sleep - so I have just stayed up and gotten caught up on blogs and podcasts. I enjoyed Running From The Reaper a while ago, and now I am in the middle of Burning Twenty.

It is still raining... but at least the sun is now up. I actually like to be at work on rainy days. I figure I might as well be there, since most other activities would be dismal in the rain. But I hate it when it cancels my fun!

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Susan! You sent that rain to Ohio!!!
So cool you are back at it in the mornings. I REALLY need to get back into that habit too! Hope the weather cooperates better tomorrow.

CewTwo said...

We had rain yesterday. A lot of rain. Then it snowed. I'm never going to get off of the Dreadmill this year.

Thanks for the reference to the Runner's World website! I feel enlightened now!!

Cory said...

Susan, I am glad we in Colorado could send our rain your way. My running trail was flooded out yesterday.

Maddy said...

Darn, Mother Nature!

I hope (other than the weather) returning to your morning runs work out for you.

Irish Blue said...

Kevin already said it, but the rain is now in Ohio. I got caught up in a down pour during my run this morning. I had to cut it short when the lightening started...sigh. I want sunshine!

Morning running rocks!!

ShirleyPerly said...

Actually, we seem to be too dry here in Central FL and this weekend I was smelling smoke from wild fires all morning (yuck!). We could use a little rain, not a whole lot, but enough to clear the air!