Thursday, July 19, 2007

RFE TR #3

Total Miles Trained For Elijah: 14

Today I feel like a tired old lady! Winston Churchill said something like "Pain is weakness leaving the body." I must be weak! After yesterday's run my left calf began hurting. Just a bit, though. Today I was excited to run 4 easy miles, even though I was a bit sleep deprived, so I surely did it! The calf hurt a bit at first, and then it got better. It is still mildly sore now. Good thing tomorrow is a rest day!

And my right foot hurts a bit... but, this too shall pass.

I ran over to the small airport in my hometown (and then about a mile past it). Then I turned to come home. Out-and-back courses are great! My average pace was 11:54 per mile. My heartrate was pretty low, which is good. Even so, I was sweating like a pig. Sweat is a beautiful thing! :)

And today I get to mail my first Elijah band out of this country. Whoo hoo! Worldwide support!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

You are rockin' the house!

Keep it up!