Friday, July 20, 2007

Year In Review

It occurred to me a few days ago that I became the proud owner of my Garmin Forerunner 301 this time last year. My super friend Katie gave it to me after not liking it. One runner’s trash is another runner’s treasure!
Once I investigated my Garmin history, I must say that I was pretty impressed. In the past 365 days I have run 729.7 miles (plus a handful of runs on the treadmill which did not require the Garmin). The total time spent running was 148 hours 34 minutes 15 seconds (again, plus the treadmill). That averages to about 2 miles per day. Wow! And, I have run in six states: Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, North Carolina, Louisiana and Maine.

In the calendar year 2007, my goal is a thousand miles as an honorary participant in the Tinkoff 1000. Thanks to marathon training, I think I will achieve that goal!

3 comments:

nylisa said...

That's some pretty impressive stats! Good luck on achieving your goal of 1000 miles!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Keep on moving!

Unknown said...

"gave you?" WOW! That is awesome.