Wednesday, August 22, 2007

RFE TR #19

Total Miles Trained For Elijah: 125

Back in the saddle again!

I knew today would be a good day; I woke before my 4:45 AM alarm. Rearing to go! I got myself ready and drove over to the high school track. Today was a 6-mile speedwork day. I did a 1-mile warmup, and then alternated 600m at pace and 400m at recovery pace. It was GREAT! There must be something about that track...

Well, I have just looked at said schedule, and it appears that I only needed to do 5 miles of speedwork. Of all the luck! Oh well. Perhaps I will shorten my run tomorrow by one mile.

My ipod "locked up" on me when I pressed play this morning, so I did the 6 miles with only my thoughts. Sometimes that is nice. I need to contact Apple and see what is up with my fantastic device, though. I better hurry up!

3 comments:

CewTwo said...

Susan, Tom's iPod locks up all the time.

To reset it, read about it here... http://kennethhunt.com/archives/001702.html

Or just do this -
Using Your iPod nano
There is a trick to resetting your nano:


Reset your iPod nano by toggling the Hold switch on and off (set it to Hold, and then turn it off again).

Then press and hold the Center and Menu buttons for at least 6 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

Then you never have to do without.

Good run!

Susan said...

Charlie,

I am sending you a virtual hug! I can not tell you how many times my cherished ipod has locked up at the start of a run. I get so furious that I want to slam it down on the ground! But, being that it is cherished (a super gift from Chasen!) I obviously do not do that.

I am ready, ready, ready to try this trick the next time it happens! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Maddy said...

Charlie beat me to telling you how to reset your Nano ;-)

I've had mine lock up a few times.

6 instead of 5? Nice!!!!