The brilliantly talented recent marathoner Lisa tagged me. Now I have to own up to 5 random facts about myself. Here goes.
1. I have an affinity for Chihuahuas. If I could trade my current life to go and be a Chihuahua breeder, I'd probably do it! I do not own a Chihuahua, but I have in the past. I LOVE THEM! FYI, for all of the skeptics out there, they are not all vicious little shakers!
2. My favorite food in the whole world is green beans. Yep. 'Nuff said.
3. I am quite the loner. Maybe you could have guessed that by my tendency to do 99.9% of my training runs alone. I don't know if it's because I'm an only child or what... but I am perfectly fine to be solo. I am content. That said, I don't know what I'd do without the internet and all of my online pals -- like you! This is quite the contradictory situation, I know. I tell people all the time "If you want to know me, you must be online." Face to face, I can be oh so quiet!
4. Chasen and I met online, in fact. We were an eharmony match. I had never done any internet dating and signed up on a whim. Look at me now! :)
5. I often grimace at the idea of going to the movies, or simply watching a movie at home. I rarely did it growing up, so I never developed a love for it. Chasen is a major movie-goer, so my movie-going has increased tremendously. I think it is a time thing for me, as in I think "What else (more productive) could I be doing in those two hours?" I am a strange one, I know.
I am going to tag Annette, Arland and Cheryl -- to bring a little flavor of Arkansas to this game!