Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Proof Positive

Tonight I did another 5K on my new treadmill. I am loving the treadmill!

Huge! But happy. I look forward to the day when I can get back on the bicycle.

The elliptical is behind me. My genius husband hooked up cable out there!

I can't speak highly enough of my new camelback water bottle. It is superb!

There is the Exercisaac. Get it?

I am very, very thankful that I am able to (or have made the choice to) keep up with the working out thus far. 48 days to go!

9 comments:

Petraruns said...

Wow honey - lookin' great! I like your setup..

Marathon Maritza said...

You look so good! I have to say, I'm so impressed at how you keep up with your working out during the pregnancy...go you!

Nat said...

Sweet setup! (And I am so glad you have kept up the exercise.)

I have one of the camelback bottles and I love it too. Something about that straw system that makes it full of awesomeness.

Bev said...

You look beautiful and are doing so well. Keep it up. You are on the home stretch.

lizzie lee said...

Exercisaac!!! I love it... Yes, it is so great that you kept up working out. That pays back forever...

Unknown said...

I am jealous, I wish I could have a treadmill in my garage. Rather I wish I had a garage to put a treadmill in. hahaha. You are doing great though! Woo hoo!

ShirleyPerly said...

Great to hear you're still loving your treadmill!

And I'll have to look into this Camelbak water bottle. I have a Camelbak that is worn on the back but would much rather not wear it when using my treadmill but still have the convenience of a straw to sip from.

Irish Blue said...

Look at you exer-mamma!

So, what kind of treadmill did you get? I'm thinking of replacing mine. It's totally old school with a dial for the speed and that's it.

Jenn said...

You look so cute...and of course happy with a nice bright smile. I know you must be getting excited! We are excited for you! LOL