Saturday, April 04, 2009

Now Paying Attention

I had another great run on the treadmill today. I added 5 minutes to the prescribed workout since I am capable. Now that I am back at the computer, though, I realize that I have been short-changing the training; the five minute warm-up is NOT part of the overall time. So by adding 5 minutes, I actually only did the recommended workout. Duh! Now I know.

Chasen and I heading out to our anniversary dinner last night in Memphis. It was great!

Isaac now weighs 11 pounds 6 ounces. Holy formula, Batman!

6 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

You two look great!

Happy Anniversary again and sounds like you'll be doing some serious upper body strength training too at the rate Isaac is growing.

Road Warrior said...

Susan, you look amazing! I can't believe you just had a baby. The rest of us are going to have a tough time keeping up with you in a few weeks.

Happy belated anniversary!

Sunshine said...

Anniversary Congratulations.
Nice picture.

Marathon Maritza said...

Happy Anniversary!

And I can TOTALLY see a difference in this pic from the last one I saw on your blog, so keep doing what you're doing cuz it's working!! Yay!

And yay for Isaac growing so quickly! Healthy boy!

jen said...

Gorgeous!! Happy Anniversary. :)

Just getting caught up- congrats on getting the OK to run again! I think the C25K is a great idea, and you definitely shouldn't get hung up on the whole "C" part. We'll call it the "P25K" (P=Pregnant) hehe. It's a reasonable plan and that's what you need, so enjoy it! And so far you are doing great, so keep it up!! :)

PS Looooove the pictures of Isaac. He is so adorable!

Jenn said...

You two are so cute! Happy Anniversary!