Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Runners Round Table

Yesterday I, as well as the other members of Team Point Two, was featured on the Runners Round Table podcast! I was quite nervous, so I hope I didn't sound too odd. Give it a listen!

Afterwards I completed another C25K run. The program 'eased up' a bit after having to run 20 straight minutes on Sunday. I only had to run stints of 8 and 5 minutes. Soon I'll be running 25 straight minutes, and then 30. Wow!

I am now officially working on an actual work project. It is tough to find time with Isaac on my watch... so I rely mostly on evenings. This allows me to do most everything else during the day, such as household chores, running, mommying and fun stuff -- like my weekly 'mommy and me' group!

L-R: beautiful Keira, Callum and Isaac (who was playing possum)

Isaac will be 3 months old tomorrow. Man oh man - where has time gone? He now weighs 14 lbs 5 oz. Also tomorrow is my 'scalping' for Locks of Love. I'm going to have some very short hair in less than 24 hours. I can't wait!

3 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

I'm envious of your haircut to come! I wish I could have short hair but my hair is way too thick and wiry.

Good job with your running and best of luck with the project!

Petraruns said...

I hope you're coping with it all - working evenings is not so easy.. But it sounds like you're on top of your game - well done on the C25K. I've got the RRT all loaded up on the iPod for my journey back from my half marathon tomorrow. Isaac IS divine!

nylisa said...

Haha nice pic! It was so nice to hear Isaac cry. What a cutie!