Monday, August 31, 2009

A Big, Hot Month

With August drawing to an end in a few hours, I can only do one thing: rejoice! September for me means one thing: fall is on its way! Technically, it'll still be hot here until October, most likely, but September does bring hope.

Isaac now lifts his head up quite a bit while lying down. Next step: sitting up!

My records indicate that I ran and walked 104.9 miles in the very hot month of August. That is pretty thrilling for me, considering that it rivals my all-time high (considering I have always trained 4 days per week).

Mr. Happy - my biggest fan!

This is a recovery week for me. I only have to get out there 5 days. Lazy city!

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

Well done, Susan! I wish I could say that fall it on its way here. Enjoy your recovery week.