I was inspired by Shirley to do this. (So blame her!)
1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
2. Your hair? its natural color for the first time in 10 years
3. Your mother? deceased, courageous
4. Your father? deceased, my hero
5. Your favorite food? green beans
6. Your dream last night? can't recall
7. Your favourite drink? sadly, it is water as I am cola-free for 8+ months now
8. Your dream/goal? to be a good mother to Isaac
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? running!!!! (although some say it is my passion)
11. Your fear? not being a good mother to Isaac
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home room mom
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? tolerant
15. Muffins? sure - and make 'em chocolate
16. Wish list item? time to work
17. Where did you grow up? Little Rock, Arkansas
18. Last thing you did? put Isaac's blanket back on him
19. What are you wearing? t-shirt
20. Your TV? all too often my only contact with the "outside world" (other than the 'net)
21. Your pets? none - I have a 1-year-old, after all!
22. Your friends? dearly appreciated
23. Your life? just what I want, even though I complain a lot
24. Your mood? optimistic
25. Missing someone? no
26. Vehicle? NOT the awesome Jetta I used to have
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favourite store? Breakaway Running
29. Your favourite color? orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? a few minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? within the past week, I'm sure
32. Your best friend? Chasen
33. One place that I go over and over? the laundry room
34. One person who emails me regularly? Martina, who is sharing her experiences in Japan with me!
35. Favourite place to eat? church, actually
Name 10 Things That Make You Happy
1. New running shoes!
2. Getting Isaac out of his crib in the morning.
3. Getting a paycheck (it is rare these days)!
4. Having time to read Runner's World (also rare these days)
5. Having time to read blogs (which is all but extinct)
6. Spending time with my beloved mommy friends and their kiddos.
7. Spending time with my mommy friends alone!!!
8. Finding an interesting topic for Chasen and I to discuss.
9. Being able to run and blow off some steam.
10. Giving Isaac a bath. It is the best part of our time together!
Name 10 Specific Goals for 2010
1. Run another marathon.
2. Pick up cycling again.
3. Find the right "Mother's Day Out" for Isaac and adjust to spending 10 less hours per week with him.
4. Finish Isaac's baby book.
5. Run a sub-10 mile at least once.
6. Skype more often. I have now started! Wanna Skype?
7. Stay in contact with my Team Point Two teammates.
8. Become more tolerant of young mothers who seem to only know how to talk about children! (Get a life, people!)
9. Work more (professionally speaking, of course).
10. Take a non-marathon related vacation.